I was born in Cheshire and have always lived in Runcorn, except for a very small stint in Wrexham when I was studying illustration. I developed a love for children's illustration while in my finally year but it wasn't until quite a few years later that I actually took to illustration for a career.
I mostly like to draw animals and creatures, especially dragons or some of the more unusual animals out there (there's so many weird and wonderful ones!). I mostly work digitally but I have been known to get my watercolours out now and then.
I live with my two mini me's and two dogs Storm and Willow (a springer spaniel and a doberman) so there's never a dull moment at home
1. Bugs Bunny or Road Runner? Road Runner without a doubt, I've always loved birds of any kind (and drawing them) and well I used to find Bugs Bunny slightly annoying as a kid, I'm not sure why, maybe it was his voice (having just watched some back). I found it more enjoyable watching coyote trying to catch the Road Runner and failing but hats off to him, he kept on trying, got to love that level of determination... something you need as an illustrator I think!
2. Cappuccino or Latte? Ooh neither, I can't stand the taste of coffee in any form. I've tried to like it several times but it always gives me the same reaction... face screws up into a 'errhhh'. Give me a tea any day over that. That said my kids dad was a prolific coffee drinker and I do miss the smell of coffee in the morning.
3. Paper or Pixels? I do like traditional media but I think I'd have to go for Pixels for ease. It's so much quicker for me to just grab the laptop and do a bit of work here and there than getting all my paints out, plus I have a tendency to erase things quite a bit, draw to the right so it's much easier/quicker to adjust/flip it all on the computer. That and my daughter always wants to paint when I get mine out, which isn't so bad except she insists on sitting on my knee so it makes it a bit difficult.
4. Opera or Hip Hop? Oh Hip Hop, I'm not a huge fan of either but I'm more likely to be able to sing along (badly) to Hip Hop.
5. Beano or Dandy? I used to collect these as a kid and while I enjoyed them both I think I preferred the Beano, the Bash Street Kids being a particular favourite, I even had them on my pencil case!